There are quite a few reasons why one needs to vacation in Palm Springs, CA. Not the least of which is the amazing golf opportunities. Here are some of the best and neatest reasons why Palm Springs should be next on your vacation list.
1. Firstly, there is the airport, which is completely outdoors. The weather is extremely pleasant in southern California during most of the year. If you happen to be vacationing with small children, the airport acts twofold as it contains a playground for them to play in.
2. There is a ton of history about the valley in Palm Springs. During the Golden Days of Hollywood, Palm Springs was a playground for the ruling elite. In current days, there are guided tours which can take interested visitors to all of the different sites.
3. While summer can be very hot in Palm Springs, there are numerous resorts which have deluxe sprawling pools to cool you down. Plus, it rarely ever rains there, so worshippers of the sun have a lot to look forward to.
4. There are several palm springs golf tournaments that happen at the various golf courses in Palm Springs. Even if you are not actually into playing golf, it is a great and easy way to spot celebrities “in the wild” and give everyone back home something to talk about.
5. There are also quite a few restaurants in Palm Springs serving up the most delicious of foods. The landscape is dotted with everything from steakhouses to trendy vegan restaurants and everything in between.
These are just a few of the reasons why you need to make sure that when you are putting together a list of possible vacation spots, Palm Springs is at the top of the list.